How do you clean an ARNOLD MAT vice?
- Use suction system or compressed air
- Bring back the moveable jaw.
- Use side windows, if needed.
- Close the jaws completely.
- Suck or blow the chips out.
1. Remove the moveable jaw by unscrewing screw (1041). Do not lose the semi-sphere (1043).
Clean the area.2. Remove the 4 screws (1051) of the end clamp.
3. Remove together the end clamp-spindle & spindle-nut (spindle shoe)
4. Clean the area.
5. Assemble again.
ARNOLD MAT Hydraulic version
Applying a suction/vacuum pump on both the open slots of the vice body. Same suction procedure with the jaws open between the fixed jaw and the sliding jaw.
Depending on the use of the vice:
- Remove the sliding jaw assembly, taking off the screw (1041). Do not lose the semi-sphere (1043). Clean this area.
- Remove the 2 allen-set-screws (2004) below the fixed jaw.
- Remove the 4 screws (1051) of the flange/end clamp.
- Slide out the spindle assembly together with the spindle shoe.
- Clean spindle thread.
- Clean inside thread of spindle shoe.
Should you need + information, do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that through the serial number of our vices we can deliver you a similar one on your next order!