Arnold 5X Mechanical
High Pressure ARNOLD 5X, are fitted with a clamp as far away as possible form the body and therefore the machine bench.
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Designed in two sizes M and L with an adjustable force of up to 30 kN in the uppermost part.
– Essential for highly specialized machining process such as titanium and aluminum, which requires totally different clamping forces.
– They maintain their constant length irrespective of the size of the work piece, being specially designed for the use in 5-axis machining centres.
– Exterior elements needed for achieving high pressure, which usually make 5X machining work difficult, are not required with this model.
– Power regulator available in M size.
– Fitted with a high pressure mechanical intensifier.
– Side windows for quick cleaning and swarf removal.
– Customized jaws available according to the shape of the work-piece.
– Power regulator optional.
– With power regulator.
– Bigger clamping field than size M.
– Base body
– Mechanical spindle
– 1 set of high jaws
– 1 set of plain jaws
– 1 handle
– 4 end clamps
– Instruction manual