ARNOLD MAT Hydraulic
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the work piece.
High pressure ARNOLD MAT vices maintain their length irrespective of the size of the part, for which they are especially ideal for machining centres (vertical and horizontal).
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
– Ideal for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
– Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
– Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
– Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
– May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws located in the body.
– Clamping force is 25/40/50 kN, depending on the model.
– Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
– Power regulator optional.
– Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.
– Base body
– Hydraulic spindle
– 1 set of plain jaws
– 1 handle
– 4 end clamps
– Instruction manual