Arnold MB2 Mechanical
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
High Pressure ARNOLD MB2 vices are the most flexible vices. They also maintain their constant length irrespective of the size of the workpiece.
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws within the body.
– Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
– Flexible Design: All the jaws of the MB2 vices are interchangeable.
– Side windows for quick cleaning.
– Clamping force is 40/50 kN depending on the model.
– Angle driver for handle clearance optional.
– Split vice for clamping larger work-pieces optional.
– Fitted with a high pressure mechanical intensifier.
– Power regulator optional.
– Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.
– Split vice as standard item available.
– Base body
– Mechanical spindle
– 1 set of stepped jaws
– 1 handle
– 4 end clamps
– Instruction manual