ARNOLD SC Vise Self-Centring
ARNOLD SC vices are compact, high and self-centring and maintain constant length.
– Accuracy of 0,01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Accuracy 0,02 mm in centring.
– Designed to work on machining centres with small tables, as well as, within 5 controlled axes machining centres.
– Compact design with exterior guides that avoid deformation as the clamping force is distributed throughout the width.
– Steel components.
– Consealed vice: Totally closed to prevent chips from getting in.
– Threaded right-left spindle which can be operated with a standard key.
– Clamping force ranging from 10 to 35 kN, depending on the model.
– Interchangeable jaws can reach a height of 125 mm, which means they can overcome the biggest obstacle for this type of work by avoiding collisions with the machine spindle or the rotation of the table.
– All standard jaws are may be used by adding soft jaws first.
– Suitable for clamping round work pieces.
– Base plate available for raising the vice available.
– Equipped with a mechanical spindle without high pressure.
– Jaws may be rotated: Large clamping field with 2 jaw positionings.
– Grease points allow for the vice to always be in optimal conditions for use.
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
– Base body
– Mechanical spindle without high pressure
– 1 set of SC hard jaws
– 1 set of SC plain jaws
– 1 socket wrench
– 4 end clamps
– Service manual