Arnold Twin Hydraulic
Two workpieces can be clamped at the same time, with a difference in size of 3mm. between them or just one workpiece.
High pressure ARNOLD TWIN vices are capable of clamping two pieces simultaneously.
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
– Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
– Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
– Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
– Clamping force is 25/50 kN, depending on the size.
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
– Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
– Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.
– 6 different clamping types, interchanging the position of standard jaws: either by rotating the side jaws and fitting the stepped jaw in the middle, or by fitting any of the central jaws on the side closets to the handle.
– To clamp a single workpiece, place it in Station II.
3RD HAND MECHANISM
Function which permits first one work-piece to be clamped and then the other, enabling it to be fitted in the vertical position.
Operation of the 3rd Hand: By turning the handle bring the moveable jaw I towards the work-piece situated in station I until it is clamped.
Maintaining the turn bring moveable jaw II towards the work-piece situated in station II until it is clamped.
Continuing with the turn, jumpstart the intensifier and start to clamp with high pressure.
– Base body
– Hydraulic spindle
– 1 set of hard jaws
· 2 x side jaws
· 1 central jaw I (stepped)
· 1 central jaw II (block)
– 1 handle
– 4 end clamps
– Instruction manual