Arnold Twin Oleo-dynamic
Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
High pressure ARNOLD TWIN vices are capable of clamping two pieces simultaneously.
– Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
– Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
– Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
– Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
– Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
– Clamping force is 25/50 kN, depending on the size.
– Designed to automate processes and robotize them.
– Fitted with a high pressure single acting oleo-dynamic spindle, with spring push-back effect.
– Rotary connection at the inlet and the outlet for oil.
– Automatic stroke for closing and opening 4 mm.
– Adjustable clamping force directly proportional to the oil pressure input (see manual).
– Hydraulic unit or single acting 500 bar pneumo-hydraulic pump with vice unit connection hose, pressure control switch, safety valve integrated into the unit and ON-OFF switch.
– Pressure gauge.
Two workpieces can be clamped at the same time, with a difference in size of 3mm. between them or just one workpiece.
– Base body
– Oleodynamic spindle
– 1 rotary connection
– 1 set of jaw
· 2 x side jaws
· 1 central jaw I (stepped)
· 1 central jaw II (block)
– 1 handle
– 4 end clamps
– Service manual.